Tourism Swansea Trade Open Days
Equip yourself with the knowledge and expertise to pass onto your guest, whilst having an enjoyable day out!
As a member of Tourism Swansea you can access a wide range of benefits. Trade Open Days have been arranged for Tourism Swansea members during May to find out what attraction operators and activity providers have to offer the visitor and what their future plans are.
Open Day Dates
* Friday 14th May – National Waterfront Museum
2.00pm – 3.30pm Tour and Talk
* Tuesday 18th May – The Chocolate Factory, The Kingsway, Swansea West Industrial Park
2.00 – 3.00pm Tour and Talk
* Friday 21st May – Dan yr Ogof Caves
1.00-3.00pm Talk and Tour
* Monday 24th May – Gower Heritage Centre
11.00 – 12.00 approx Tour and Talk
* Wednesday 26th May – Gower Coast Adventures, Knab Rock, Mumbles
11 noon – 1pm approx
* Thursday 3rd June - Gower Surfing Development, Caswell Bay
* Friday 4th June - Clyne Farm Centre, Mayals
2.00 - 3.30pm Tour
* Tuesday 8th June – The National Wetlands Centre, Llanelli
2.00 - 4.00pm approx
* Friday 11th June - Taliesin and Egypt Centre, Swansea University and also The National Pool and Sports Centre
2.30 - 4.30pm Tour
Tourism Swansea members are required to reserve their places on the Open Days above, as there are limited places available.
To reserve your place on any or all of these days (there is no limit to the number of Open Days you attend) please contact Michelle on 01792 403333 or email stating the number of places you wish to reserve and for what dates.